Sunday, January 12, 2014

Favorite Parts of Disneyland/California!

(These are not necessarily in order)

Charly and I were lucky enough to be able to spend the night in St. George with Quinn Balhorn's aunt and uncle. Their names are brother and sister Calder. We originally met them when our car broke down on our St. George trip to see the St. George temple. They are awesome people and it was fun to see them again and have breakfast with them.

Swimming in the ocean has got to be one of my favorites as well. The water was pretty cold but that made it fun walking out into the deeper water. I was nervous for sure the deeper we got... I have this issue with swimming in water that has creatures larger than me that can eat me... I did fine though and now I really want to try surfing.


I loved being able to stay with Kim and Dan's family. I know for a fact that Charly and I wouldn't have gone if it wasn't with them... in fact we probably shouldn't have gone anyway but we did and we had a blast!

The rides were great! Some of my favorites to go on were Soaring, Tower of Terror, Screaming, Indiana Jones, and Radiator Springs Racers. I also really enjoyed World of Color and the Aladdin show.

The last thing that I thought was really fun was the Animation Academy. It was just a simple little "how to draw" with some Disney characters but Charly really loved it and of course I loved it because I love art. I guess it was just really cool for me to see Charly take an interest in art because art is such a major part of my life. Charly did really well too! Here is a picture she drew of Mickey Mouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment