Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013 Hightlights!

January - My birthday! I'm sure other things happened but it's too long ago to remember.

February - I wrote Charly a letter telling her I still loved her.

March - I moved out to Orem. I was very blessed to get a place to stay for the first little while and Charly and I were once again blessed when we found our apartment.

April - I'm not sure... did anything big happened in April?... Oh yeah! I married Charly. I'm the luckiest guy in the world!

May - Charly started school at BYU! Sometime around here we started doing our blog. I'm so glad we do. I love writing and our blog is a good way for me to write without taking up too much of my time.

June - We spent all our money... hahaha.

July - We spent the 4th of July with Charly's family. There was a huge water party at her Grandma and Grandpa's house.

August - I Quit Wells Fargo and Started School at UVU. My major is Computer Science and I love it! It take quite a bit of time though.

September - I started working at Kynetx sometime around here. I work as a web developer and it is practically my dream job! I learn new things every day and I don't ever want to leave.

October - We literally did nothing on Halloween... I don't think Charly was too happy about it haha.

November - We spent thanksgiving in Vernal! We also got stranded in St. George! It was fun. The St. George story could be an entire blog in itself but I won't go too much into that. If you want more details ask me in person.

December - Jeremy Troff got home, Charly's had her birthday, and we spent Christmas with both families! Christmas was super fun because of the gifts that we got for the people in our family. We also got some great gifts in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment