Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Love Story in 20 Lines.

Our Story in 20 lines. It's a complicated story but it's a good one and it's ours.

1. Charly and I first met before my mission going to a dance with my best friend Jeremy.
2. It was love at second sight when I ran into her again after my mission at Jeremy's Birthday.
3. I started subtly stalking her on Facebook because I had a huge crush on her.
4. I was very sneaky about it.
5. I got her number from Jeremy and asked her on our first date. We planned the date as a puppet show.
6. She was going on 100 dates with different guys and I was number 71. My plan was to be her number 1.
7. We laughed a ton on the first date and sat next to each other in the back of the car.
8. We didn't go on another date for a long time. I missed her but I also liked a different girl.
9. I started dating the other girl because she was closer but I still liked Charly.
10. I broke up with the other girl and asked Charly to go to a dance with me in downtown Salt Lake.
11. We started dating only each other. I wasn't ready to get married though and just wanted to date for fun.
12. We would always dance together to the music on my iPod. It felt so good to be together.
13. Charly decided to transfer out to Weber State University because that was where I was going to school.
14. We broke up before she transferred out and both of us moved home to stay with our families.
15. I tried dating other girls again but they all made me miss Charly. We were living more than 3 hours apart.
16. After about eight months I wrote her a letter telling her that I still loved her.
17. Charly sent me a story that was about her life after we had broken up. She already had a mission call.
18. When I read her story I fell in love with her all over again and decided that I would ask her to marry me.
19. Luckily for me she said yes and we were married for time and all eternity in the Bountiful temple.
20. This is the last line but it's not the end. Our story continues on and I'm excited to be writing it with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment