Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Mickey Mouse Cake

Charly and I had a group date the other night. It was Disney themed and so Charly decided to bake a cake and two cupcakes and put them together to make a Mickey Mouse cake.

Obviously the cupcakes finished baking first but because we were all busy with the date we took the cake out as well... It wasn't done yet.

"Charly, this cake isn't done yet," I said. Charly gave me a concerned look.

"Oh no," She said.

"Let's put it back in," I replied.

We put the cake back in and went downstairs to play games. We played a name game. At the end of the game I realized that we had left the cake in the oven for the ENTIRE time.

"Charly!" I exclaimed. "We left the cake in."

She gave me that same look and we both ran upstairs.

"It's not burt," Charly said. "It's not moist either though."

Charly got the cake and the cupcakes and put them together.

"That looks like Winnie the Pooh not Mickey Mouse," I said.

Charly gave me a fake hurt look, "How could you say that she said."

I smiled back at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment